stripping away the inessential
failure by default
value of imagination
empathy vs. apath
1. Can you remember your graduation day? Who spoke?
2. What were some things on your mind then? Do you remember?
3. How were some of these things realized or unrealized?
4. Do you still keep in contact with some of those friends?
5. Have you experienced anything you would classify as a failure?
6. How did that failure change your life?
7. Is failure inevitable?
8. What is the value of imagination? (morally neutral)